The History of Our Firm

1930

Julian Smith and Alexander Carroad commence the practice of law as “Smith & Carroad”, in Manhattan, New York

1941

Abraham Brass joins the firm as an associate.

1950

Donald Victor joins the firm as an associate.

1953

Alexander Carroad passes away.

1956

Julian Smith retires, Brass and Victor change the name to “Smith Carroad Brass & Victor”.

1970

The firm moves from Manhattan to Floral Park, New York.

1977

Abraham Brass retires, Robert S. Levy joins the firm as an associate.

1980

Robert Levy becomes a partner.

1982

The firm’s name change to “Smith Carroad Levy & Victor”.

1985

Donald Victor retires from active practice, the firm moves to Commack, New York.

2000

Timothy Wan joins the firm as an associate.

2003

Pragna Parikh joins the firm as an associate.

2008

Timothy Wan becomes a partner, and the firm’s name changes to “Smith Carroad Levy & Wan”.

2010

The firm focuses the practice to a single concentration in commercial litigation and collections law.

2013

Smith Carroad aligns with The DeSantis Law Office.

2017

Robert Levy passed away.

2018

Pragna Parikh becomes a partner, and the firm’s name changes to “Smith Carroad Levy Wan & Parikh”.

2018

Smith Carroad aligns with The Law Office of Ronald H. Frier.

Close Menu